Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Don't Know What To Think About This.

Harper's just acting stranger and stranger the longer this trip goes on. It's really got me worried; I mean, I'm sure it's just stress at being so far away from home for the first time, but he's with a group of his best friends so you would think he'd be fine! Therest of us are just fine, and Harper's never been... what's the word I'm looking for... easily ruffled. I mean, he's a pretty chill guy most of the time.

I talked to him about it earlier, while everyone else was making a snack run at Walmart. (I probably shouldn't be writing this here, but if anyone's reading it wouldn't be fair to suddenly leave you out of part of the adventure.) You see, Harper's had these really strange nightmares for as long as either of us can remember. He's always shared them with me, and they used to really creep me out. Apparently since we left home they've been getting a lot worse than usual. They've never really bothered him before, besides giving him just some vague uneasiness, so the fact that they've got him so paranoid is really worrying me. I talked with the rest of the guys a while ago and they agreed that if things get much worse with Harper we'll head home a few days early.

Besides the deal with Harper, today was pretty uneventful. We made it to Ohio, around Cincinnati, and we pretty much just explored. Later tonight we're going to this club called Metropolis, and we're getting ready to leave the hotel right now to go try some of this Cincinnati chili everyone's talking about. There's two different places that have it (Skyline and Gold Star) so we're gonna get some of each and bring it back to  the hotel to eat and see which one we like better. Apparently you can buy it in cans, so whichever we like best we're bringing some home to our folks. I'll let you know tomorrow which one we recommend.  Also, tomorrow we're going to this theme park called King's Island, so I probably won't be posting until late.

If anyone's actually out there reading, you should drop me a comment  or something. Well, if you want to. I'm gonna keep posting regardless, even if I'm just talking to myself.

Pax,
Raleigh<3

No comments:

Post a Comment