Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hi Guys!

My friends and I are going on an awesome road trip before we start college for the year, and I wanted to make a blog to document the whole ting! I hope some people will follow us on our trip; I promise it's gonna be  a lot of fun, even if you're just reading along with us.


My name's Raleigh Warner (that's pronounced Rah-lay, not Riley), and the friends coming along with me on my trip are Harper Thomas, my best friend ever since we were kids, Quentin Peters, Thatcher Blevins, and Florence Barton. Except for Quentin, none of us have ever been on a trip out of state without our parents, so it's bound to be a real adventure. We don't really have any sort of plan for where we're going; we have plenty of money for food, gas, and entertainment, so we're going to do  that 'only take left turns' thing, and see where we end up. Quentin's parents lent us their GPS, so we don't have to futz around with a map or anything, thank God. If we did, we'd probably be lost forever.


So, yeah. We leave tomorrow, and we're all really excited! I'm not gonna tell any of them about the blog until after the trip's over, as a surprise, so shhhhh. This'll be our little secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment